Monday 19 January 2015

Monday, 19 January 2015

Today I was in London and went to High Street Kensington and popped into Sweaty Betty. Really liked the green sportswear.  Left Church Street and made my way to the High Street and was drawn to another shop with lots of beautiful household furnisings; fabulous lighting and framed pictures which have given me lots of ideas.

Drove back to Guildford via A3 just after the rush hour picked up some logs and hurried home to make a fire.  Chanted Gobinday, Mukunday, Udaaray, Apaaray, Hariang, Kariang, Nirnamy, Akamay. (Translation: Sustainer, Liberator, Enlightener, Infinite, Destroyer, Creator, Nameless, Desireless).  Breaking through deep seated blocks and bringing compassion and patience to the one who meditates on it.

Methinks its working and I'm happy to be home and seated around the log fire contemplating my day!



No comments:

Post a Comment